Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It's been a long, cold winter

You know how you get started on something and are really determined to stick with it? You know what happens at some point in the process.

Oops.

Here's a quick catch-up of the last two months for Ginger and I.

- We were in a community theatre production of Cinderella at the end of July. So July was a blur because of rehearsals, prop-building, singing, choreography and late nights.



- I turned 31. Ginger and I went out to dinner and the movies. I don't remember what we saw. I think it was good though.

Embracing older woman color- red.
First time I purposefully bought red. 

This is not trick photography. It was a GIANT pizza.


- I finished my nannying job and have jumped back into job-hunting for a better paying job or a second part-time job (I still work with the old folks most days).

- Ginger has been fighting major skin allergies for the entire winter. Culminating in several doctor visits and a temporary relocation for us.

- Ginger has realized (in the last couple of days) that he can't keep doing the work he's doing. That's what is causing the skin rash to stick around. Ugh.

- I have gone through 4 more cycles with no BFP. Not even a late AF. Double ugh.

- I started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

That about sums it up. There's just so much going on and I am hoping that things will settle down again and we can get back to something normal. But I realized today that I need to be writing. I need to get my words out somehow and this blog is a better venue than facebook. Hope to see you soon.

ps- I also started doing some research into essential oils and their effectiveness at increasing fertility and have been using them more in our daily living. More in-depth post to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment