Monday, March 17, 2014

Re-fit to Pregnancy: Monday Weigh In, Part 2

Well, it's been a week since I got semi-serious about my health. Actually, it's been a pretty good week. I managed to complete all of my daily exercises and decided to start training for a 5K. First run is tonight.

So today's weigh-in:

I managed to lose a few inches in this week, I wonder if it's due to losing water weight and eating better. I'll take it though!

Arms: 14.5 (no change)

Bust: 43.5 (lost half an inch)

Waist: 38.5 (lost 2.5 inches!)

Hips: 46.5 (lost 1 inch)

Thigh: 29 (didn't change)

Weight: 93 kg (down 1 kilo!)

I have gotten better about drinking 2 litres of water every day and working more vegetables into my diet, but it's still hard some days. I had a bad day on Saturday- got a freezer pizza for lunch from the shop and downed that baby like it was going out of style. Oops.

I didn't get any yoga in this week. It was a frantic week of gardening before the cyclone hit on the weekend, so I blame that. But really, it's just that I didn't want to make time for it. I'm hoping I can work in a little bit of yoga in the morning when I get up with Ginger. He goes to work an hour before I do, so I was thinking that if I actually got up at the same time as him, then I could get my Good Morning Yoga Sequence in.

I don't feel any lighter or better, but taking these measurements proves that what I'm doing is making a difference. Here's to week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment