Monday, April 14, 2014

Re-Fit to Pregnancy: Monday Stats

I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks. It's been rough. Fell off the wagon and trying to get back on it is hard. I want to be better, but I have to admit that sometimes I'm not able to keep going. But here are the stats, as of this morning, and we'll jump back into getting healthy and kicking butt to this extra padding I have been carrying around.

Arm: 13 inches (still)

Bust: 43 inches

Waist: 36.5 inches

Hips: 46 inches

Thigh: 26 inches (only one that went down)

The only good thing I guess is that my weight has been steady for the last two weeks. At 91 kg, I'm happy I've not ballooned up again. But I'm still 17 kg off of where I want to be. So we're jumping back into running (still training for that 5K in May) and I'm starting a new monthly challenge: it's an ab workout challenge. It's another find from Pinterest and I'll start that as I finish up my 200 Squat challenge.

In regards to the plank challenge- I quit it. I quit it hard. I made it up to 90 seconds (never solidly through, I had to stop a couple of times each time I tried it) and couldn't do more. Good news though is that the abs challenge I'm starting does planking as well, so I'll keep working on my plank.

I need to remember my ultimate goal: to be fit and healthy to be a mother. I don't want my kids to suffer the way I do because of food and my relationship with it. My relationship with food is unhealthy, and I'm working on it.

The food plan from Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salads is hard to follow sometimes. There's so much more food prep involved, but I'm not having cravings for sweets quite so often (as long as I stick with the plan). I was a bit slack about it the last few days, but I can't give up on it. I can do better for myself. So here's to another Manic Monday and the decision to keep fighting for a healthier me and a brighter future.

No comments:

Post a Comment