Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Hello and a Hug

I'm not quite sure how to start this post, and this blog.

It has been on my mind for awhile to blog about our journey towards making a family, this ongoing journey that consumes a lot of my waking hours (and my sleeping ones as well).

Just bullet point it then...I say to myself, to get the information out there. Sigh.

~ I'm 30 years old and thought I'd be a mother by now.
~ I've always known I wanted to be a mother.
~ I thought it would be an easy path since my mother had 10 kids in 10 years and my sister got pregnant pretty easily too.
~ I have no idea if I can have children.
~ I am trying to change my lifestyle to help us conceive (Coca Cola be damned.)
~ I am a nanny to two rambunctious boys and auntie to two boys and two girls, whom I love dearly.
~ I live in the country in New Zealand with my husband (Ginger), a dog (Puppy), a moody cat (Miss Glares a lot, MG for short) and three chickens (Boo, Tilly and Pearl).
~ Originally I'm from the USA.

I'm not sure how to end this introduction.

Once this post is finished, I plan on tackling the issues of fertility, TTC (trying to conceive), country life in New Zealand and (hopefully) having a baby and raising a family in NZ.

I hope you stick along for the ride and feel free to comment and dialogue about the posts as I put them up. Ending this with a hug, the only thing that makes me feel better after another unsuccessful cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment